Theme 4: Eating out
by Tonymadrid Photography used
under terms of Creative Commons license.)
At the end of this theme, you should be able to perform following tasks in Spanish:
1. Understand when the waiter asks what you're going to order.
2. Order drinks and appetizers.Objectives
3. Order another round of drinks and appetizers.
4. Ask for the bill
5. Tell the waiter to keep the change.
1. Order a meal in a restaurant.
2. Ask what certain dishes are and understand the answers.
3. Understand when the waiter asks what you're going to drink.
4. Order dessert.