Theme 3: Shopping
by john morris used
under terms of Creative Commons license.)
At the end of this theme, you should be able to perform following tasks in Spanish:
1. Buy fish, vegetables and fruit.
2. Bargain over the prices of souvenirs.
3. Ask what material a particular item is made of and understand the answer.
4. Tell a department store clerk what you're looking for.
5. Say that you like a particular item of clothing, ask if you can try it on, and understand the clerk's answer.
6. Say why an article of clothing doesn't fit.
7. Understand when instructed to pay at the cash register.